So when Jared was born, we decide we didn’t want him to watch TV. It was just a choice we made from a book we read. It was fairly easy to keep him from it, but lately, he is glued to the TV. We have ended up hanging out in the house without it on a lot more, but when it is on, he won’t take his eyes off of it. He will watch whatever we have on. I am sure that reality shows aren’t really appropriate for his age, but if he starts to swear, then I know it wasn’t me that did it :) But this morning, he climbed on the couch (his new trick) grabbed the remote, and turned on cartoons. Seriously? How does this kid do that? And it’s not the turning on the TV part that is getting me, but getting the channel with cartoons on it? I really thought the last time I had the TV on (which was 4 am, thanks Jake) was a normal channel and not a cartoon channel. Weird. He was so proud of himself that he did a header off the couch right onto the linoleum floor.



No comments:
Post a Comment