Homing Beacons. Is that what they are called? Maybe Google will tell me. Anyway. That’s what I need. I need it to place on Jared’s bottles. Because following him around the house trying to keep track of the strawberry milk seems a bit dramatic. Until Friday. When Scotty left for work there were 5 bottles. When he came home there were only 4. I never would have known we were missing one until my very attentive husband let me search it out. Convinced it was in the garage I ransacked that looking for some rotting milk. Yes, the garage. Come on, we were out there for like 30 seconds. It had to be there. Then I tried to blame Jakey. I mean, it had to be buried in the couch. No dice. Oh well. I am sure one day when we move we will find it. Scotty wasn’t thrilled with that answer.
Today, Jared found it for us. Why none of us thought to look in Daddy’s underwear drawer, I’ll never know. Glad Daddy grabbed it out of his hands before he tried drinking it again. I guess that is now the first place to check when things go missing. I wonder if that’s where the 20 binkies went. Hmm.



6 comments:
I'm glad he didn't drink it! Does strawberry milk make his poo red? (Sorry, I just had to ask!)
I only ask because Andrew had orange poop tonight from eating carrots yesterday. :)
Either it was the carrots or his butt is excited for Halloween.
OK, I'm done commenting now. I'm having a whole conversation by myself.
girl you need to implement the 2 sippy cup rule! I have 1 for water and 1 for milk. You will always know where it is because you need it for the next time! And she's not allowed to walk around with milk either...only water!
you should save it..it would be strawberry cottage cheese :) (sorry...I know that's a bad image!)
michelle seriously...there are some things that we do not need to know about and andrews poop is one of them!!!
He gets enough strawberry syrup to make it a nice pretty girly pink. (only a drop or two ) I have to have some pink in this house. And no, he does not get red poop. But yes, carrots will do it! I highly enjoy you having a conversation yourself! It's quite amuzing :)
Post a Comment