November 21, 2010

It Starts Early Around Here

I know it’s before Thanksgiving.

But Christmas is a big deal.  You know, little kids, flocked Christmas trees,  really old and expensive Christmas decorations, lights, lots of lights and SNOW!

We spent a very snowy Sunday at Grandma and Papa’s today, decorating for the best holiday EVER.  Jared was a huge help this year.  He helped unravel lights, played in a sled, and climbed on things a little toddler shouldn’t.  All in all, it was a very good day. 

Poor Daddy.  Sick again.  (Cue the face mask.) Daddy had to miss it all.  So of course, a picture montage will say it all.

IMG_1182

We woke up to…wait for it…SNOW!

IMG_1189

We ventured over to Grandma’s to play with her expensive music boxes. 

IMG_1193

Then the good ole’ sled.  I wonder how many years we can put Jared in it? 

IMG_1198

Go Joshy!  Go!

IMG_1201

I asked Grandma if we could leave now…she locked us in because we made this mess. 

IMG_1202

“Okay, you can climb it Jared.  But only 1 time.  Then night night.” 

IMG_1208

Jake woke up so we decorated him.

IMG_1212

“Buddy, just look at the camera once, okay.”

IMG_1219

No words to describe this little darling.

IMG_1235

The snow didn’t melt by 4:00, so Andrew and Joshy dressed him up and stuck him in the snow.  No, he’s not THAT short.  The snow was up to his knees.

IMG_1238

He couldn’t move in it.

IMG_1246

So he sat in it.  (Yeah, those are socks on his hands.  What’s it to ya?)

Thank you Grandma and Papa for a fun day of destroying your house!  It looks very Christmasy now!  Ooh, and the eggnog I had made the day perfect!

2 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day! Want to come over and decorate my house now too? I don't have the energy.

kkp1220 said...

I can't believe it's already snowing...so jealous! I'm ready for snow and we have NONE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...