Dear Jake,
You are quite the character. You laugh and giggle all the time. You will wake up early from your naps, yell a little, and Mommy comes in there to see what the fuss is about, and you start laughing and smiling! I guess you just wanted to participate in some family time. I will pick you up and bring you out into the living room and you just lay down and look around at your family and are so content. You are such a dream baby!
I have been buying you some new clothes lately. The guilt of only giving you Jared’s old clothes has finally gotten to me. And the best part is, is that I finally think I have gotten you some booties that will stay on your feet! You are growing out of your 6 month onsies, and now are onto 9 month size. Your pants though, you can still fit into those 3 month sizes!
You have become proficient at rolling from your belly to your back…when YOU want to. There are many times we put you on your belly and you sit there and laugh at Mommy and Daddy and don’t roll. You are so close to rolling from your back to your belly. If I move far enough away, out of your line of vision, you arch your back and turn a bit to find me, and it is getting you close to rolling!
We started feeding you some rice cereal this month. You weren’t all that interested, so we don’t do it very often. Usually, when Mommy has enough energy and is home at night for that feeding, you will get some. Maybe in another month, you will enjoy it more. Then I will put in an extra special treat in there…a little banana. It worked like a charm for your big brother!
Jared still loves you tons and tons. He has now enjoyed sitting on you and playing with you. You are so very tolerant of your brother and his different ways he shows you love. Nothing fazes you when he is around. You look at him in amazement and laugh. It’s like he hung the moon.
You continue to talk to Grandma and Grandpa on Skype. You have finally learned to laugh and smile when they are talking to you! They love to see how big you have gotten. I am so glad they can see the joy that we have with you.
We love you tons and tons!
Mama gives you 8 million kisses



3 comments:
Happy 5 month birthday, Jake! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I missed seeing you in Tahoe this weekend but hope we can see you again soon! I want to cover you in kisses!!
Happy 5 Months Jared. You are a cute little boy.
is he 5 months already? omg he's getting so big!!! what a cutie!
Post a Comment