November 10, 2010

My Days

IMG_1006

I start off with a cute outfit Mama bought me.  I guess I will always be known as Little Brother.

IMG_0995

Mama will always make me pose for pictures when she thinks I am in a cute little outfit.  I like to throw her a bone once in a while.

IMG_0261

OOH!  I get to eat!  MMMMM!!!  I like it better when brother is asleep, then he won’t paint my face with my food.

IMG_0966

Then Mama and Daddy make me lay on my belly.  Mama says I am stubborn or I forgot how to roll.  I just flash a smile and laugh, so she won’t care if I roll or not.

Mental note:  Always flash that handsome smile and maybe I won’t get in trouble!

IMG_0253

When brother goes to sleep I get to play in the jumpy!  My feet barely touch the ground!

IMG_0853

Mama tries to bribe brother to lay down next to me and be cute.  I think she was shaking a bottle over him.  I hope she doesn’t ever do that to me!

IMG_0877

My mama is out of control.  She is obsessed with Mohawks.  I have to admit, I am darn cute with it:)

I love being a baby!

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

I can't wait to see you and the boys in a few days. Andrew and Grey will teach Jake how to roll over! (Or they will at least roll over him!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...