December 2, 2010

I Know, I Know

Honestly, there is.

There really is.

I swear, some really funny things happen around here that are definitely worthy of sharing. 

Really funny. 

It just all about time.  And time is not something that is plentiful in my life right now.

Between steroid medications for Jared (which is like putting a toddler on speed), breathing treatments for said child, a loud 5 month old that enjoys eating, and working 40+ hours a week, oh, and that other small, insignificant thing called SLEEP…I just can’t quite seem to find moments to really throw myself into sharing the joy I have of my toddler.

But I  hear the weekend is just around the corner.

Maybe, just maybe, I skip my weekend nap and write something funny.

Just maybe.

3 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

Can't wait to hear what the little munchkins are up to!

Bill and Paige said...

don't be hard on yourself...life gets in the way!! we all understand.

can't wait for your posts this weekend!!!

Jamie Swan said...

I know exactly how you feel, Ali! Time is going by so fast and with two on the go, its hard to savor those hilarious moments. At least you are enjoying the moments, in the moments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...