We’ve been busy. Busy living our life. Trying to remember we are in the holiday season and we should be savoring every moment and making memories. I guess that is what my $500 camera is for.
We’ve got our tree up. Most of the ornaments are nearing the top, but I’m giving Jared half a chance and throwing some towards the bottom. It’s not going well.
I’d like to give a shout out to Kohl’s, for putting their ornaments on sale for 60% off BEFORE Christmas.
One year, I think I can talk Scotty into actually getting a real tree. I just can’t get over the fakeness of these branches.
Our stockings are hung by the 3M sticky wall hooks with care…
On another note. In between me going back and forth to work multiple times a day to bring this sicky pants to the doctor, to the lab, to another lab because the first one didn’t do the test we needed, and back to daycare, he is finally feeling better. (Thank goodness I am salaried) Very minimal cough and a whole lot less boogers, and a wee bit of wheezing is all that is left.
Jared got a pimp fishy mask for his nebulizer, and enjoys it a whole lot more now. The fact that we have “laughing babies” on a rolling video on YouTube has nothing to do with it.
Remember him? He’s just so quiet laying in the corner playing so nicely by himself. We decided to have Rockstar day at Starla’s. He won. (Notice the mohawk)
The poor dog. Seriously. Oh wait, you should have seen it. Shortly after this shot was taken, Sam rolled over and tossed Jared into the tree. Priceless.
Here he is. Playing so sweetly. He has mastered the 5 1/2 month old jumpy.
This outfit was supposed to go with Jared’s penguin jammies for Christmas. Not sure we will make it there the way he is growing out of it.
We make sure to spend lots of time at Grandma’s the last few weekends. There is plenty of room to run and we get out of changing diapers :)
I’m tired. When does this go away? Toodle Loo for now.



1 comment:
I'm glad Jared is feeling better! Whose "J" is on the tree: Jared or Jake?!
Post a Comment