January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sarcastic, I'm stubborn, I'm silly. I'm the only girl in a house full of boys. I always have a bottle of SkinnyGirl Margarita in my fridge. I take hundreds of pictures a month. My kids make me laugh so hard I cry. They make me cry so hard,I run away. My boys are blonde haired, blue eyed Italians. I'm a brown haired, brown eyed Italian. We are loud. We laugh. We are family. Welcome to Us and enjoy the ride.
3 comments:
Such cute little boys!
so cute!!
do they really sit there and watch elmo?? So jealous!! I can maybe get 10 minutes out of hayley watching some tv. But she'd sit and watch home movies all day long...think she likes looking at herself, but I don't want her near my computer :)
Paige - the only way I can get Jared to sit still is to put Elmo on. But only Elmo. Regular cartoons he has no interest for and will keep asking for Elmo. It's the best way to get him to wind down at night.
Post a Comment