February 17, 2011

8 Months

Dearest Jake

You are almost on the move.  Crawling wise.  You get anywhere you want to go by rolling.  It’s almost too easy for you to not crawl.  But I have seen you sneak a few little army crawls just to get to one of your brother’s toys. 

You are sleeping GREAT.  You eat at about 8pm and then go night night.  The nights of 10 pm feedings are over and Mommy and Daddy are getting to bed much earlier now!  You are such a sleepy head though.  I have to go get you at 6:30 am.  You crack open one eye, take a look at the world, then smile, then cover your eyes with your hands.  Just like mama.  Except mama doesn’t smile :)  It takes you a a little while to actually be awake and part of the world.  So unlike your daddy and brother.  They are ready to run a marathon the second they open their eyes!

You are not the best shopping partner.  I have brought you out twice and you got tired of sitting in the cart and I had to hold you while pushing the cart.  Not fun.  Not fun at all.  When we went to Costco, someone though you and Jared were twins.  Maybe in a year.  But not now.

You had your first trip to the park the other day.  You LOVED the swing.  I forgot my camera so I wasn’t able to catch your smiles that never left your face.  Definitely a place to spend our summers.

You have started to recognize Grandma and Grandpa on Skype and now are smiling at them!  It’s fantastic!  They will be up here soon to spend some time with you and get you to crawl!

You get to go to Grandma and Papa’s once a week with your brother.  You have a great time and I am sure you get to steal some snuggles from Grandma!

You are such a joy to this family.  You go with the flow and are just so relaxed.  We love you so much! 

If we had the choice of who to pick out from Heaven, it would have been you.

Mama gives you 8 million kisses.

Love, Mama

IMG_1869

IMG_1833

IMG_1879

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

Happy 8 Months Jake! I can't wait to see you next month and snuggle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...