February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

As I am inside in a warm house sipping a vanilla latte, 2 of my boys are outside doing mans work.

Shoveling snow.

Lots of it.  I think we may have it here until June. 

I will spare you the horrid pictures of myself outside with Jared.  I went to bed with wet hair, fresh out of the hot tub.  If any of you know me, you know my hair situation in the morning.  Sometimes Jake needs a “take two” before he recognizes me. 

IMG_1932Seriously, he was really shoveling.  It’s important to teach the value of hard work at a young age.  There ain’t gonna be any free rides around here. IMG_1939

Then it was important to mop the drive way.  Got to keep it clean for Mommy.

IMG_1942

Scotty made a mountain of snow.  Especially for Jared to sit on.  It took him almost an hour!

IMG_1955

If you look closely (to the right of Jared) you will see him throwing the ball for the dog.  He does it in the house too, and I have been known to get nailed by the ball when I’m cooking.  We really should start saying No to that game.

IMG_1943

IMG_1962

IMG_1957

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your boys spoil you rotten all weekend long.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...