February 26, 2011

It Had To Happen

It happened.

I thought (hoped) it wouldn’t.

But it did.

Jared is OVER his brother.

And when I say OVER, I mean “Stupid brober! Go away! Stop it! Stop it!” All while he is grabbing one of the toys Jake got and throwing it in a corner so he can’t get it.

Sharing is not in a 2 year olds mind.

With the $8,000 worth of toys that are in our living room alone, poor Jake can’t have any of them.  Not one.  Or Jared comes running and stealing.  Throwing it down the hallway and then going back to what he was doing pre-stealing. 

Oh, and sometimes he adds a smack in the head just to rub it in a little more.

Poor Jake.  Poor, poor Jake.

2 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

Sounds like fun! Jared will get a taste of his own medicine when we are there and Andrew steals all of his toys! :)

Bill and Paige said...

they'll be best friends again before you know it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...