Dearest Jake,
You are such a joy in our lives. You have such a wonderful personality that just fits with this crazy house. You go with the flow and have the best attitude wherever we go.
You have learned to crawl in this last month. And you are fast. You get anywhere you want to go and I have found that I can lose you really fast in the house. You get yourself into predicaments and cry for me to come rescue you. It’s sweet, but I find myself a little frantic with two mobile children right now.
You are sleeping great. We have finally gotten you down to eating around 7:00 pm and sleeping nearly 12 hours. Finally, mommy and daddy get to go to sleep early now and it’s wonderful.
You are in love with your brother, even though he doesn’t quite see you in the same light. You look at him in awe and laugh and laugh. You can’t take your eyes off of him.
You have become a little scavenger. Whatever food Jared drops on the floor, you fly over there and eat it. You have no problem self feeding. You will also grab his sippy cup and drink it all up and then cry when it’s gone.
You love the cats water bowl. It has a flowy spout and you love getting soaked playing with it. It’s quite amusing.
You love Jared’s toys. He HATES that you love them. I feel for you. Your brother sees you play with his toys and he runs over and grabs it out of your hands and throws it down the hallway so you can’t get it, and then goes back to what he was doing. You get a bewildered look on your face and I get so sad to see you lose your toy. I usually go back and get you one so you don’t get sad :)
You giggle at everything. It brightens my days.
I love you more than anything.
If we had the choice of who to pick out from Heaven, it would have been you.
Mama gives you 8 million kisses.



No comments:
Post a Comment