We started our Easter weekend with a trip to the jungle. Urban Jungle here in town had open play with the Easter Bunny on Saturday. Unfortunately it was during Jake’s nap time so he was unable to go. Jared enjoyed the Bunny and the bowl of toys they gave out as favors. Jared kept taking the little plastic Easter eggs and opening them, empting them, and then putting them back in the bowl. He’s a sweetheart.
Jared * Melody * Nate
On Sunday, we went over to Grandma and Papa’s for our family Easter. Prime rib, potatoes, salad and brownie sundaes made Easter fantastic!
Jake got some snuggles with Uncle Peter.
Jared got to play “jumping” with Uncle too!
The Easter Bunny made a stop at Grandma and Papa’s with lots of summer toys!
They got to hunt for eggs and Jared was so nice that he shared with his brother.
Jake was so happy to get an egg. He shakes it like a pill bottle.
Jared figured out M&M’s were fantastic, so we quickly had to find the other eggs and replace the chocolate with Froot Loops. He would stop everything and eat each piece before going on to the next egg.
He found one! Just can’t figure out how to get to it!
Here’s another one! He was pretty good at finding them.
Daddy stealing kisses from his boy.
Yes, I let Jared have some ice cream. And by let I mean I actually GAVE him some myself. (Gasp!) No one could believe I would give him sweets like this, but it’s a holiday and holidays are for sweets. The poor kid had no idea what it was and I had to shove the first spoonful in his mouth for him to realize it was “ummy".”
*Note* He was up until 9:00 from the sugar high. Not doing that again :)
Thank you to Grandma and Papa for hosting another wonderful family holiday.
Happy Easter!



No comments:
Post a Comment