I’m not sure who’s more addicted in this house. Jared or me. I find my self searching out “Sesame Street” on Amazon.com and getting giddy when I find something that we just HAVE to have. I am anxiously awaiting the Sesame Street wall stickers to come in the mail and re-do Jared’s room, and seriously considering buying the Elmo fork and spoon set for $3.99.
Actually, I can thank Scotty’s mom for the newest batch of socks. We were doing laundry daily to wash the three pairs of Elmo socks my mom got Jared for his birthday. If you try and sneak some slippers on or white socks while keeping him pre-occupied, he will still notice and kick and scream and yell for “Elmo docks” until you get him the right ones.
He won’t wear his crocs unless his Elmo socks are on first. I am trying to teach him the importance of not wearing socks and sandals, but sometimes, it’s just not worth the 2 year old tantrum. I can’t believe I let him out of the house like this. I mean, it’s right up there with wearing your pajamas outside.
I picked these babies up at Marshalls the other day. They aren’t in wides, but I got a larger size than normal. A little too big, so they will wait patiently until late summer or fall. And a steal at $12.99.
I can’t keep myself from finding and buying him things. I get so excited to bring something home that I know he will love. It doesn’t get old…I just hope he doesn't stop loving it anytime soon. And poor Jake…he hasn’t really gotten anything new lately. He’s not addicted yet, except to food.



No comments:
Post a Comment