May 5, 2011

My Morning

Jake’s been in a foul mood lately.  He doesn’t want to cuddle, yet he doesn’t want to be left alone. 

It’s not his teeth…or I should say his gums.  Because those gums aren’t the least bit swollen.  Hard as a rock, and I don’t think that teeth can break through tough little gums like his. 

IMG_2647 IMG_2643 IMG_2644 IMG_2645 IMG_2646

 

He wasn’t the least bit interested in a photo shoot.  Probably was poor timing on my part but he normally LOVES getting his picture taken. 

IMG_2648IMG_2650  

When all else fails, feed the animal.  It seems as if it’s the only thing that keeps him quiet these days. 

IMG_2651

 

All that damn food and this is as good of a look he would give me!!!  No more Gerber cinnamon puffs for him until he smiles for the camera!

IMG_2655 IMG_2656

Okay, I’m over it.  He can have as many Gerber puffs as his little tummy wants.  He’s stinking cute even though he probably won’t have his picture on his 1 year invitations if he won’t smile. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...