July 19, 2011

Head Wound Harry Strikes Again

IMG_3433

Poor Jake.  He was playing outside at Auntie Sandi’s with Daddy and brother when he fell of a small step leading to the hot tub.  He plays on those all the time, but yesterday, he decided to take a header right into the cement.  Thank God I wasn’t there.  I think I would have probably taken him to the ER!  But by the time I got home he was laughing and smiling again. 

The fall must haven knocked some smarts into him because this morning he has learned to say “Ta Ta” (for Starla, our babysitter) and his first sentence “I’m stuck!”  I’d like to give a shout out to Jared for saying those words daily for the past year or so every time he gets himself into a predicament in which he must shout “I’m stuck!!!” until we get him out.   The whole morning, we have been telling Jake “You’re not stuck silly” while he laughs at us.  He’s cute. 

1 comment:

The DeShazers said...

Ouch! My head hurts just looking at that!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...