August 3, 2011

July Purge

I realized I had almost 300 pictures on my cell phone.  It was time to purge.  Here are some. 

IMG_3444  Wait, this one wasn’t from my phone, but so darn cute I couldn’t pass it up!

IMG_0790

Somehow Jake found a plastic egg from Easter.

IMG_0802

Harassing Sammy.  A favorite pastime.

IMG_0810

On our walks to the mailbox.  We are working on pedaling!  He’s almost got it!

IMG_0811

McDonald’s play date with Cash! 

IMG_0829

Jakey eating licorice on our way back from Best Buy.  He tends to fall asleep in the car on our way home from Carson when it’s close to nap time, so a piece of licorice kept him awake!  Props to Scotty for that idea! 

IMG_0853

I highly enjoy lounging outside while the babies play.  Except for when Jared has the hose.  It’s not as relaxing.

IMG_0858

I named him Charlie.  He keeps coming back.  Scotty keeps catching him and putting him in the neighbors yard and days later he is back.  On my lounge chair!  I almost sat on him one day.  BTW, I didn’t realize frogs climb like this!

IMG_0800

Our trip to Walmart is never complete without a stop at the McDonalds for “gogirk!” (yogurt)  We usually get the fruit and yogurt parfait but they were out so we settled for some soft serve.  He was all upset until I shoved some in his mouth and he realized it tasted good!

1 comment:

April said...

Too funny! I take a lot of pictures with my phone too. It's so handy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...