September 5, 2011

New Business!

I finally got my new business started!  I have been trying to figure out the best name for it and it finally hit me yesterday as I was relaxing in the hot tub.  Right Up Your Ali!  I am selling home made burp cloths and other baby essentials.  They are modern and chic and like nothing you will find in a department store.  The prices are reasonable and each one is made unique.  I was so tired of seeing the same old, mass produced ugly items in the store and hated giving such bland gifts to people for their baby showers.  My skills have gotten much better over the years so I am now really enjoying making these items!  I hope you all like them too!  More items are coming as soon as my kids take a nap. 

www.rightupyourali.blogspot.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...