September 9, 2011

You Scream I Scream!

We all scream for ice cream!  Jake had his first ice cream cone the other day.  Well, it was actually mine and with a little poor planning on my part (eating it in front of him) he started with a little lick and then just took the whole thing.  He loves sweets.  Scotty calls him a real boy because he eats like a “real kid,” you know, one that actually likes sweets.  Jared won’t eat anything but 4 things.  But that’s another post.  Anyway, it was cute and a little messy and he was sad when I took the soggy cone away.  And by sad, I mean screaming and crying endlessly. 

IMG_3815 IMG_3816

Did I mention he steals my chair every time?  He climbs up and lays like this.  Every time.  It’s like his world is so hard and he just needs a moment to chill.  Fine with me, just don’t use my chair.

IMG_3818IMG_3822 And let’s not forget this cutie.  The one that eats only noodles and cheese.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...