October 5, 2011

Lifetime Friends

While in Novato, I ventured up to Rohnert Park to attend the annual Carey Family BBQ, but took at stop at the Wing’s new home.  The DeShazer’s were there so we were able to get the boys together for a short play date.  They get along so well and I love watching them grow up together. 

DSCN1590

January, 2010

Jared * Andrew * Grevin

IMG_4233

October, 2011

Jared * Andrew * Grevin

The Wing’s and myself and Jared went over to Susan and Dave Carey’s home to celebrate another year of friendship.  It was a smaller turnout than most years, mostly because it wasn’t summer anymore.  It was fun watching the kids play and catching up with friends. 

301683_2505500360951_1356274005_2921374_480387253_n Michelle and I with Brady!

303959_2505537761886_1356274005_2921441_2060305257_n

Wendy and Jared.  Birthday Buddies. 

Both March 12th!

IMG_4243

These were all the kids at this years BBQ.  Like I said, it was a small group this time.  We skipped naptime and left around 4:30 and within 5 minutes in the car, Jared was asleep.  He must have enjoyed himself. 

1 comment:

The DeShazers said...

It looks like we planned for them to be sitting in the same spots :) Too cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...