His brother is just not nice. Bottom line. He can be sweet, just it’s not normal. After our family pictures, I sent the boys outside with lollipops for a job well done. It was so quiet for such a long time, that when we finally checked on them this is what I found…
Jake COVERED in dirt. His brother took shovels full and dropped them on his head. Normally Jake starts crying from this type of behavior (happened all the time in the summer with sand) but not this day. This day he had lollipop and NOTHING was going to stop him from enjoying that. We saw him walking towards us and started laughing and just felt bad. This poor little guy. COVERED in dirt and stickyness from his lollipop.
Straight to the bath he went while I wrestled out a soggy little lollipop stick out of his hot little hands.



1 comment:
I have to stop reading your blog because you are giving me nightmares about what my life is going to be like in a year. Although this was completely hilarious!
Post a Comment