December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was not relaxing as I decided to wait until the last minute to do anything.  Last minute to see Santa, the last minute to do any baking (still didn’t do any fudge…sorry Papa), last minute to wrap, and not even time for a nap for myself!   Never again am I waiting until the last minute!  But we got it all done and went over to Scotty’s Mom and Dad’s for a great prime rib dinner! 

IMG_5906 One of the three Christmas trees.  This one is always the best because it houses the gifts. 

IMG_5932IMG_5923  Jared ready to eat at the kids table!IMG_5933 IMG_5896 IMG_5914

Will and Aunt Helen. 

IMG_5919

Jake had so much fun with his cousin Travis.  He couldn’t stop laughing with him. 

I was exhausted by the end and full of a yummy dinner and desert!  The boys slept well and we were ready for Christmas Morning!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...