January 30, 2012

Interception

I am trying to intercept the phone call from my mom inquiring (read: asking in a harsh tone) where my blog posts are of her grandbabies.  Well, I  have been busy with work and Right Up Your Ali and my children fighting.  I stepped on a blueberry on my kitchen floor.  Jake threw a crayon at me.  The boys have had exploding poops.  We organized the garage.  I organized my crafts.  Yeah.  That’s where I’m at.

IMG_6541

Jared is in love with his “red banky” and Jake can’t be far from his “baby.”  I wrapped them up to watch a show and they actually stayed like that.  Note to self.  Do this more often. 

IMG_6535  Photo shoot for my Valentine’s shirts. i love mom shirt 1 i love mom shirt 2 i love mom shirt 3 IMG_6477

Jared’s “camera smile.”  Should I get him an agent?  I think he’s got a future for the Gap.

IMG_6415

My newest houseguests now live in Jared’s bed. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...