Some of my family and friends know that Jared is not a sweets eater. Some like to think I ruined it for him the first time I put pureed vegetables in some cookies. I like to think he just doesn’t want real cookies, ice cream, junk food in general. He likes licorice but that’s a food group. Every day we ask him, do you want a cookie, and every day he says, with defiance, NO!
This little stinker had a day to himself with Daddy and Mommy since he was ruining diapers for a couple days and ATE A COOKIE! We didn’t have to force it down like ice cream at Thanksgiving, birthday cake at his party, or just any general day. We asked, he took and then sat down and ate it. He’s a real boy. As Daddy says. A real boy. Maybe he knew Jake wasn’t around to steal it.
We’re proud buddy. You have officially conquered your fear of cookies. You will know in this house, there is always something sweet in the cupboard.



1 comment:
Maybe he doesn't like the consistancy of cookies. He just wants to stick to Hershey Kisses and M&M's. I refused to eat pie growing up because I hated the way it looked. :)
Post a Comment