February 29, 2012

Go Night Night

Our night time rituals are my favorite.  We eat our vitamins, we brush our teeth as a family, we put Jakey to bed and give him 8 million kisses.  Jared gets his last minute Mommy Daddy time and he’s off to play in his bed until he falls asleep.  It’s such a sweet time every day and I am glad that I am in a job now that allows me to be here for it every night.

 IMG_6827 IMG_6828 IMG_6831 IMG_6835 IMG_6838 IMG_6839 IMG_6841 IMG_6842 IMG_6843 IMG_6850IMG_6844 IMG_6845 IMG_6847 IMG_6849

I want to get this guy a bigger bed just so I can lay in it with him and “nuggle.”  He’s a great little nuggler. 

3 comments:

The DeShazers said...

I want to nuggle too with those cute boys!

Bill and Paige said...

bedtime is the best!!!! love their smiles!

Jamie Swan said...

Look at all those teeth! Those boys have been busy. I love bedtime too, although it can feel really crazy sometimes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...