June 29, 2012

Last Day of School

First off, I really should be downloading the pictures off my phone more often than once every 2 months, because I forgot some important events to blog about!  Since I don’t haul my big camera with me all the time, my phone becomes the catch all for these moments.

Back at the end of May, Jared had his last day of Preschool Library.  when he turned 3, he got to go with Grandma every Thursday to Auntie Sandi’s school and have a preschool class.  They learned to sit on the magic carpet, listen to stories, follow directions, use scissors, and bring home projects.   He would ask every day to go to Auntie Sandi’s school, and some days I wish he could just go :)  Jared had a party on  his last day so we were able to bring Jake to join in on the ice cream.  I didn’t realize it was an entire class and then ice cream at the end, so I had to continually keep Jake on task and not screaming when he didn’t get his way :)

IMG_1354

This is how the kid participates during the dancing time.  Could he look any more bored?

  IMG_1350 IMG_1351 IMG_1352  IMG_1349IMG_1348

Jared got to go visit Sandi in her classroom and color on her Smart Board.  He loves it and talks about coloring on it all the time.  It’s actually quite nice and if I could somehow get one of those in my home I could successfully eliminate the scrubbing of crayons off of my furniture and walls.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...