Almost 2 year old, on a bed, standing, falling, crashing into a night stand. His perfect little face…Nothing an economy size container of Neosporin and New Skin can’t fix. And maybe some ice for the swelling.
There goes his 2 year old pictures.
I'm sarcastic, I'm stubborn, I'm silly. I'm the only girl in a house full of boys. I always have a bottle of SkinnyGirl Margarita in my fridge. I take hundreds of pictures a month. My kids make me laugh so hard I cry. They make me cry so hard,I run away. My boys are blonde haired, blue eyed Italians. I'm a brown haired, brown eyed Italian. We are loud. We laugh. We are family. Welcome to Us and enjoy the ride.
2 comments:
Oh no! Don't kids have the best timing?!
That is what being 2 is all about. My little brother had a bruise or cut in every. single. school picture until he was in high school! It will be fun to laugh at those memories later :) He is still a cutie!!
Post a Comment