A few weeks ago we took the kids into Reno for the day and went to one of the best places around for kids.
The Discovery Center in Reno is a great place for toddlers up through teens. There is a giant toddler room where kids and climb and interact with others, and a 3 story high climbing structure that overlooks the entire facility. And a giant, I mean giant, water table that encompassed an entire room, the kids couldn’t be happier.
The boys were trying to build a house here.
Then they learned it was okay to paint on windows. I will tell you I was severely panicked that they would get paint on their clothes. For all that know me, my kids do not do messy crafts or even eat, in clothes. But it seemed slightly inappropriate for them to drop to their undies, just to paint, so I found my happy place and let them have fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment