The day started off with breakfast and stockings at Scotty's mom and dad's house. Then we opened presents until noon. We took a nap break and then went back at 2 for the Laker game. It put everyone in a great mood when they won! We all hung out, playing with all our new toys, and teaching Scotty's mom how to use all her new electronic stuff that she will probably never understand. We ate dinner and then came home. Scotty is off of work for another week or so, and I have to go back tomorrow! Yuck. But the nice thing is, is that Scotty has a big "honey do" list that he is working on during his vacation. I love it when he gets all the things done that I never get to!
We hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and have a wonderful New Year. (Pictures to come later, as I didn't have my camera with me.)
Merry Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment