December 28, 2008

Snowy Saturday

Brian, Michelle and Andrew came up yesterday for a quick visit. They were in Northstar, so since we didn't have a car that would go through the snow, they came to our house! It was so nice to see them, and I haven't seen Andrew since he was 6 weeks old! Michelle brought me a huge box of Andrew's old baby clothes, which is fantastic, because I probably only have like a weeks worth of clothes for Jared right now. We all went to lunch and Michelle and Brian educated us on childbirth. They were way better than the class we went to. It was sad to see them go, but Michelle's mom was cooking a big turkey dinner....I wouldn't miss that either! Thanks M and B! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

It was so great to see you, Scott and the belly! Sorry we couldn't stay for to long. We'll see you again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...