February 9, 2009
He's never coming
Okay, so maybe it's a tad early, but I am completely convinced that this baby is never going to be born. He is due in 3 weeks, and there is no sign that he even cares about meeting his mommy and daddy. I have been off of work for one week already, and not even one braxton hick contraction has happened since I have been off. I had way more cramps and achyness when I was working and now that I am off, I don't have any cramps at all. The doctor told me to keep real active, by swimming and walking and you know what, and I have decided that by doing all those this week, if I don't have any progress, then I am laying down for the next 3 weeks. I am going to boycott activity if nothing moves along with all of this. Scotty is convinced that Jared is going to be overdue, and I was convinced that he was going to be early. I think I am going to lose my battle. Okay, I am done venting. I am just ready to have a little baby here and be able to bend down without grunting or hurting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment