So since I have been off of work, I have been able to catch up on tons of talk shows. Well, I tivo'd an episode of Oprah that talked about how to save money. The lady on the show was discussing how there are some grocery stores that will link your coupons to your shopper card, so you don't have to cut them out and remember to bring them to the store. I thought that was the best idea ever and was hoping the stores that did that were ones that were in Gardnerville. Well, Kroger stores do that, and we have a Smith's right down the corner. I quickly logged on and registered my shopper card and downloaded coupons right onto the card. Once they are loaded on, you have a updated list of the dollar amount of savings you have on your card, and a list of what products you have loaded. I am excited to use it soon. All I have to do is just print the one page so I know what coupons are on my card, so I know what I can buy at a cheaper price. Now, this very well could have been a phenomenon that most people know about, but, it's new for me, and I am excited to start saving money! Here's the site incase anyone wants to see if one of their hometown grocery stores is part of the Kroger Family.
http://shortcuts.com/Home.action
February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's pretty cool! I wish I could use it:( We shop at super target and they don't have discount cards:( Let us know how it works!
Very exciting! I'll have to see if Safeway does it!!
Lots of stores do it now, I always forget to load my card though LOL so that doesn't help me. Hope you are better at remembering than me!!
Post a Comment