May 5, 2009

Frank the Tank...Update

We got a call from Jared's doctor today after she reviewed his x-rays from his skull and his chest. She said his skull looked just fine, no issues there. She is just going to monitor the bump at his regular appointments. She also said his chest x-ray looked perfect. She didn't see any problems with his heart, but still wanted us to go to the cardiologist. We are scheduled for next week where he will get an EKG and an ultrasound. We are greatful that it is looking good, but are still a bit worried until we get the okay from the cardiologist. So, we have decided not to stress out unless we have to, which I think is the only way to be right now.

3 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

That is great news! I'm glad to hear that everything is ok, Andrew was worried about his best friend.

Grady Family said...

Ali,
I am not sure if you know but my little guy was born with three serious heart defects. I can totally udnerstand your being afraid:) But speaking from experience, murmurs DO happen all the time, and they are actually not even heard sometimes. Good you are seeing a cardiologist, but I truly believe you have nothing to worry about. Compliment your peditrician though, murmurs are not always easy to hear.
If you have any questions I would be happy to answer anytime!

Bill and Paige said...

So glad to hear everything is okay. Keep us posted on what the cardiologist says!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...