May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had the best 1st Mother's Day yesterday. Although I didn't get to sleep in, I did lay myself down for a long nap in the afternoon! My beautiful baby boy (with the help of his Daddy) got me a necklace with Jared's birthstone in it. I got a little teary eyed when I saw it...it was the most thoughtful thing Scotty and Jared could do. I was so happy to celebrate the day with the family and to show off my beautiful necklace. We hung out during the day, then went to Scotty's mom and dad's house for dinner. We had great food and brownie sundae's for dessert. Jared has been doing fantastic sleeping through the night, which made it much easier for me to start work today. Although I cried this morning because I had to go to work, I made sure I had a ton of pictures to bring with me and the constant thought that I get to cuddle my baby boy when I get home. The day went off fantastically...only 406 emails to look through and it was a slow day at the bank, so I was able to read up on a lot of stuff. I swear, it's like starting a new job all over again!

~Jared loves his Daddy!~

~Our Family~

~Jared with his Auntie Sandi~

~Jared with his Grandma~


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL NEW MOMMIES AND EXISTING MOMMIES!








1 comment:

Bill and Paige said...

He looks so cute in the picture with Scotty!

Happy Mother's Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...