Wow, time has gotten away from me and I haven’t posted Baby C #2’s ultrasound picture. I am glad I have my ticker on this blog because I have been forgetting how far along I am! I guess when you are on #2, you aren’t focusing on each and every day of the pregnancy like on the first kid, because the first kid is throwing a temper tantrum on the floor and you have to get the bath in before his night night bottle and get him to bed so you can still have an evening with your husband. Well, my evenings are about 20 minutes with my husband then I am off to bed by 7:30 most nights. The first trimester I was actually asleep by that time, but now I have upgraded to just laying in bed and watching senseless reality tv and going to sleep much later.
I have officially switched out my closet to maternity clothes/clothes that can stretch really well because believe me, I rocked them last time, clothes. I’m exhausted and me feet hurt but soon we will have two babies under 15 months old. Yikes, two under 15 months old! Yip, I’m officially crazy. But we are loving every minute of it.



2 comments:
Wow, time is going fast. I can't believe you are 14.5 weeks already!
That's such a cute picture. I'm excited to meet your next little one :)
Post a Comment