October 16, 2010

Check Up’s!

Jakey and Jared had their well baby check up’s the other day.  Both are doing fantastic.  I couldn’t make it to the appointment so Scotty took them for me.  I hate missing appointments because I have 8 million questions to ask.   Anyway…here are my little monsters stats.

Jared

27 lbs. 13 oz. (75th percentile)

33 1/4 inches long (60th percentile)

19 1/2 inch head (90th percentile)

Jake

15 lbs. (50th percentile)

26 inches long (85th percentile)

16 1/4 inch head (25th percentile)

And here is my comparison because you all know that is my obsession…

At 4 months old, Jared was 18 pounds, 5 ounces.  25 1/2 inches long and a 17 inch head.

IMG_0822 

Jake does have a “birth mark” (that’s what the doctor is calling it right now) on his head that needs to continually be monitored for any changes.  I noticed this bump on his head at about 6 weeks old and forgot to ask the doctor about it at his 2 month check up.  The doctor explained that it could end up being something cancerous that could affect him in his second decade of life.   

IMG_0821

And here is myself freaking out and taking a picture of the birthmark and measuring it (I went all CSI on him) to have a reference point if we think it is growing.  Pray that everything is okay and this doesn’t turn into a cancerous tumor. 

Other than that, everything is great with our boys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...