My little baby boy turned 1! I just can’t believe how fast this year has gone by. He has taken us or such a ride already, and I know it’s all just beginning.
We celebrated little Jakey with a Sesame Street themed party. I spent days making cupcakes…Elmo, Cookie and Oscar. It was actually tons of fun making them. I was really happy with how they turned out.
We had about 5 kids at the party, where they swam, played with water, and climbed on the slide. No tears and all laughter! Everyone seemed to have lots of fun and I was sad to see it end. Jake ate his birthday cake and got it all over him! Everyone was so generous with presents and I know that our little Jakey is loved very much.
Thank you so much to Grandma and Papa for being so gracious and letting our family celebrate at your home and for all you do for us.
Thank you to my mom and dad for traveling up here to help us celebrate, and for all you do for our family.
Jared enjoyed playing with Baby Cash.
Jake’s first time climbing stairs!
I couldn’t wrangle Jared into this picture…
Brittny*Cash*Jake*myself
Jake enjoying his haul!



No comments:
Post a Comment