June 24, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Jared and Jake had swimmy lessons today.  Well, mostly everyday they do (Thanks Grandma!!) and I had the pleasure of watching and participating today!  I was SO IMPRESSED by Jared.  He floated by himself, jumped into the water and swam to the side all by himself!  I just couldn’t believe how much he has learned.  The best part was that he was so happy and laughing and so proud of himself!  He would float on his back and then start laughing and would sink!  Jakey was whiny.  But he was cold…and his mama was there, so he knew he could work the system :)

They both did fantastic!  Thank you Grandma for teaching our boys to swim!!

IMG_3184

Jakey doing Kick Kicks!

IMG_3168

Waiting with Daddy for his turn!

IMG_3170Keeping Jakey warm with kisses and hugs!

IMG_3171

Jared doing Kick Kicks!

IMG_3174

Floating on his back and laughing!

IMG_3175

Floating like a champ!

IMG_3176

Jakey’s turn!

IMG_3177

Jared swimming!!  He was doing great!

IMG_3178

Jakey and Daddy.

IMG_3179

Jared getting his hugs and loves from Daddy!

IMG_3182

Horse Play!

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

Can I send Andrew up for swim lessons too?! The boys are doing so great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...