September 27, 2011

Sew Easy

Begin at the beginning.  That is what Scotty tells me when I decide I want to learn something.  When I did cake decorating, I thought I knew everything already and wanted to go straight to the advanced class just so I could “fine tune” my skills.  But he talked me into starting at the beginning and I was glad he did.  So when I went to sign up for my sewing class the nice lady tried to talk me into skipping level one and going into level 2 and I kindly told her how I must “begin at the beginning” because I really don’t know much at all.  So I did, and I just finished a 3 week course and made a cute apron.  I am very proud of it and it may even inspire me to actually cook dinner now.  Maybe.

IMG_4163

297628_2490619791978_1447241586_32849900_1330150517_n

 

2 comments:

The DeShazers said...

I love it! Even if you don't cook, you will look hot serving the delivered pizza :)

April said...

That's really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...